- You immediately complain that this should be subscripted as zero.
- Most people say "Go To Hell," but you tell people to redirect to /dev/null.
- By the time you've gotten here in the document, you've run Tidy or a similar app to check my X/HTML skills.
- The statement (0x2b||!0x2b) makes sense to you.
- You find 4 funny.
- You note with disgust that it always evaluates to true, since 0x2b != 0.
- Point 6 disgusts you, because under other languages than C++ (Java, per se), it would throw an exception, runtime error, etc.
- Both points 6 and 7 disgust you, because (0x2b||!0x2b) isn't a statement.
- You wonder why there's so much religious debate. After all, can't they just type man life?
- When you think of Blowfish, the stuff described on www.blowfish.com has no relation to what comes to mind.
You can write formal grammar statements for C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, PHP, HTML, any XML schema, Assembly, Obj-C, QBASIC,
XBASIC, OO.o BASIC, StarMath, and just about anything else I could throw at you, and yet the question, "Is our children learning?" raises no red flags.
- You quit drinking coffee; caffeine I/Vs are easier.
- Your [email protected] password is the chemical formula for caffeine.
- You didn't know that there was a war in Iraq: too busy preparing for the next gcc compiler release.
- You wrote the GPL.
This joke was obtained from the FSF's email archives of the GNU
Project. The Free Software Foundation claims no copyrights on
$Id: programmer.txt,v 1.1 2003/09/22 01:23:40 sinuhe Exp $
[tags] gnu, programmer, laugh [/tags]
I'm DEFINITELY not a programmer then!ReplyDelete
Although this applies: "(0√É∆í√¢‚Ç¨‚Äù2b||!0√É∆í√¢‚Ç¨‚Äù2b) makes sense to you."
this site fails validationReplyDelete
1 out of 15 isn't enough, sorry :(
Nice name by the way :-)
yeah I'm aware of this and not happy of the accessibility status of this blog, I promise you to work on it once I have free time.
Wanna Nescafe Cup ? your suger ?
Actually; 4, 5, and 6 apply ..ReplyDelete
That's 3/15, do I pass? :D
akeed akeed none of the above applies to me..thank God and for a moment i doubted myself ..ReplyDelete
YES! I'd love to have nescafe cup with you dude
no but you are welcome to join Programmers friends association
YES YES! you should thank God many times for not being a programmer else you wouldn't have this great sense of humour
as homer would say, "borrrring"ReplyDelete
Samir, (0√É∆í√¢‚Ç¨‚Äù2b||!0√É∆í√¢‚Ç¨‚Äù2b) is a code form of the Shakespearean line "To be, or not to be...". This is why number 8 is funny (to programmers), because this programming statement is really a question.ReplyDelete
just unx programmer .ReplyDelete
it's not easy, is it?
[...] Jad?É¬¢?¢‚Äö¬¨?¢‚Äû¬¢s thoughts ?É‚Äö?Ç¬ª You Might Be A Programmer If (tags: ?É¬ß?Ç¬º?¢‚Ç¨‚Äú?É¬ß?Ç¬®?¢‚Ç¨¬? Humor) [...]ReplyDelete
all I have known basicly
[...] You Might Be A Programmer If – mohol si by√É‚Ä¶√Ç¬• program√É∆í√Ç¬°torom keby… [...]ReplyDelete
hey,i desion to be a programmer.\ReplyDelete
can you helps me? ok?
thanks a lot.