- You immediately complain that this should be subscripted as zero.
- Most people say "Go To Hell," but you tell people to redirect to /dev/null.
- By the time you've gotten here in the document, you've run Tidy or a similar app to check my X/HTML skills.
- The statement (0x2b||!0x2b) makes sense to you.
- You find 4 funny.
- You note with disgust that it always evaluates to true, since 0x2b != 0.
- Point 6 disgusts you, because under other languages than C++ (Java, per se), it would throw an exception, runtime error, etc.
- Both points 6 and 7 disgust you, because (0x2b||!0x2b) isn't a statement.
- You wonder why there's so much religious debate. After all, can't they just type man life?
- When you think of Blowfish, the stuff described on www.blowfish.com has no relation to what comes to mind.
You can write formal grammar statements for C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, PHP, HTML, any XML schema, Assembly, Obj-C, QBASIC,
XBASIC, OO.o BASIC, StarMath, and just about anything else I could throw at you, and yet the question, "Is our children learning?" raises no red flags.
- You quit drinking coffee; caffeine I/Vs are easier.
- Your [email protected] password is the chemical formula for caffeine.
- You didn't know that there was a war in Iraq: too busy preparing for the next gcc compiler release.
- You wrote the GPL.
This joke was obtained from the FSF's email archives of the GNU
Project. The Free Software Foundation claims no copyrights on
$Id: programmer.txt,v 1.1 2003/09/22 01:23:40 sinuhe Exp $
[tags] gnu, programmer, laugh [/tags]
Post a Comment